Terms And Conditions- Facebook Competition
Competition- Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: A&M Team Ltd t/a Nat-ul (company no. 09873876) whose registered office is at 133a Davenport Road, London SE6 2AU, United Kingdom.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of A&M Team Ltd t/a Nat-ul and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- Aby wziąć udział w konkursie, nie ma opłaty za wstęp i nie jest konieczny zakup.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by niniejszy regulamin.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/natulbrand)
- Closing date for entry will be 11th November 2020 at 8:00pm. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Nie można przyjąć odpowiedzialności za zgłoszenia, które nie otrzymano z jakiegokolwiek powodu.
- Zasady konkursu i sposób zgłaszania się są następujące:
Post in comments your favourite quotes empowering and praising women- it can be in a form of text, gif, photo
2nd place will receive a voucher for £10.00 on next shopping in Nat-ul
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter
- The prize is as follows: 1 (one) set of 4 Be The Sky Girl cosmetics worth £55.46
- EASY GOING 2 in 1 Face Cleanser and Make-up Remover
- KEEP LIFT Lifting and Moisturising Serum
- MIST N'ROSES Różowe Serum do Twarzy w Płynie
- PEEL ME TENDER Luminous Acid Face Peeling (2*4g)
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen: as a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded and verified by Promoter and or its agents. If there is a tie between 2 or more entrants, the competition will be extended for another hour (till 9pm) and so on.
- The winner will be notified by Direct Message on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 10 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is dostarczone.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and warunki.
- A&M Team Ltd t/a Nat-ul shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- A&M Team Ltd t/a Nat-ul also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.